BigCrumbs add up to Big Cash! Get yours now for FREE!
10) Elton was always coming up in drag during "Uptown Girl" part of the show.
9) Nightly argument over who the real Piano Man was.
8) Possibility of confusion over who got what in the joint Viagra/Biagra shipment.
7) Too many guest appearance possibilities by RuPaul.
6) Too many times, Elton kept whispering "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" to the roadies.
5) Too much money being spent on cleaning lipstick off of the piano keys before Billy performed.
4) Caught Elton writing another Candle In The Wind version.... about him!
3) Costume changes were getting annoying.
2) Audience might get confused and start singing.."Cause we're living here in Eltontown!"
1) Isn't it obvious...VH1 would lose 90% of its viewers on those tour nights!
Thanks to Joshua for the Topic and BPATT for the list
Submitted: Fri Sep 11 19:38:17 1998
Take Me Home!
What's New | Send/Pick up a Virtual Thingymabob! | Jokes! Lots of 'em! | Wav Files | Games! Games! GAMES! | Our Free E-magazine! | The Funny Bone's Bathroom | Top Ten Lists Featuring BPATT | Columns Featuring Rob Wedding | Bad to the bone books | The Joke Board | As Happy's Stomach Churns | Fax Fun | Cartoon of the day | Live Chatroom | Our "Love Bone" Singles Connection | Interviews!| The Slower Traffic Keep Right Campaign | Ridiculous causes we support | Our Award Winning Links | Link To Us! | Our Awards! | Advertising info | On-Line Games
Our Exclusive merchandise
!TheFunnyBone © Copyright 1997-2003 by We'reAsSmartAsYou Enterprises All Rights Reserved|