10) Everyone speaks the same strange language, such as Duck, when you arrive.
9) The Directions for the Progressive Dinner Party ask you to cross over the State Line.
8) Just for speaking to someone, the Bouncer throws you out and tells you never to come back.
7) When you ring the doorbell, it plays "Loser" by Beck.
6) People keep spilling their drinks on you hoping that you'll go home to change clothes.
5) While playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey, you're blindfolded and led outside into major traffic.
4) You're the only guest who has to use a password to get in and no one has told you what it is.
3) Trained sheep dogs herd you in a circle around the keg and out the door in less than 5 minutes.
2) Although there are only 10 people in attendance, the host repeatedly asks you to go get another keg.
1) For you, there's a cover charge of $2500
Thanks to BPatt
Submitted: Thu Nov 27 23:07:53 1997
[an error occurred while processing this directive]